UK only. 18+. Normal Exclusions Apply. Claim by 31st January 2016. Max. 3 claims per household.
Online at ‘the time of claim’ you must include the following + it must be clear:
By participating you agree to us sending you further information about our products and services by post/email
All entry instructions form part of these rules.
1. Promoter: GlaxoSmithKline UK Limited of 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS. Do not send claims to this address.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18+. The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of GlaxoSmithKline, their subsidiaries or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion will be open and, as such, items will be available to redeem, between 1st April 2015 and closes 31st January 2016. All claims must be received by the closing date.
4. How To Claim: To claim your free vintage inspired kitchenware promotional item, simply collect three unique codes printed on the inside wrapper of Horlicks 500g promotional packs. Visit www.horlicks.co.uk/kitchenwareoffer and input your name, postal address and contact number. Then you will be asked to input your three unique codes & select the promotional item of your choice that you would like to claim in exchange for your codes. Valid claims will then be sent their item via post.
5. The Promoter is unable to alter or cancel applications once submitted. Participants are therefore strongly advised to ensure correct details (in particular postal address, email address or mobile telephone and promotional item requested) are used when participating in this promotion.
6. Maximum of 3 claims per household. Only one unique email address can be used per person for the duration of the promotion. Any person trying to circumvent this clause by any method including multiple identities, households, identities, IP addresses, emails will be disqualified from participating along with everyone in their household(s) at the Promoter’s discretion.
7. Please allow up to 90 working days from date of claim for delivery of your promotional mug or coaster pack, which will be sent to the postal address provided at the time of submission of claim.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are incomplete, delayed, not received or delayed for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control. Proof of claim being sent is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
9. There are three types of promotional kitchenware items available to redeem, as follows:
a. Horlicks® ceramic mug (microwaveable)
b. Horlicks® Storage Tin with lid
c. A pack of 4x cork-backed Horlicks® coasters
10. Promotional claim codes cannot be substituted or transferred in any way, and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative compensation. In the event that any claim codes are made available for sale by third parties (such as by online auction), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel these codes at its discretion.
11. All claims must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Claims made by a third party or with automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. No bulk entries.
12. No cash or alternative will be offered in respect of the promotional items. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the promotional item with a similar one of the same or greater value. In the unlikely event of a stock shortage of any of the promotional items, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative promotional item of equal or greater value.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for personal injury, loss, death or other circumstances affecting the enjoyment of participants as a result of or connected to taking part in this promotion.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award promotional items or reject claims and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion or otherwise where the Promoter considers a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
17. Data Protection: By entering this Promotion you agree that your personal details (name, email & address) may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of sending you information about future promotions, events, products and news items as well as for internal administration and analysis. At all times this information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You are entitled to withdraw your consent by contacting us by post: Consumer Care, GlaxoSmithKline, FREEPOST, TK2018, Brentford, TW8 9GS or by phone: 0800 028 0722 (UK residents only).